Thursday, August 29, 2013

from Tiara to Snapback










Snapbacks are back in style, it has been for men, but now, women are rockin' 'em caps. Ever since I saw my top fashion bloggers Kryz Uy and Camille Co sporting them, I've been wanting to do outfit posts wearing one. Also, for a change!

 I was very lucky to have been one of the first clients of Sabellissima to reserve the bedazzled denim snapback. Well as soon as I saw the uploads, I immediately vibered them haha! Hey it was sold out in a zaaaaap! I love it!!!! It can be worn with any kind of garb. Like for this outfit post, I don't wanna look too formal on our trip to the pedia who'd do baby diva's ear piercing, I may be a Mom, but I'm just 21 lol. So just to keep the youthful vibe (charaught) in me I wore the cap. This may be one of my fave outfits as well. Do you like it? :)  

Cap & Dress: Sabellissima | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Belt: got it from the shorts I bought from Three Wishes 

No comments:

Post a Comment