Friday, September 13, 2013

Marilyn

   

Totally candid but oh well... I'm posting it xp

Who doesn't love Marilyn Monroe? Well I do! I love her and Audrey Hepburn a lot! As soon as I saw this Bangkok skirt on my supplier, I didn't hesitate to own it. Supposedly I have two MM skirts but I convinced myself to sell the other one on TFO, otherwise I won't make any profit lol. I have so much love for her that I had to have the same sunnies on. Feeling her vibe, I paired my MM skirt with a midriff and completed the look with black peep-toe heels. I think of her and I see Posh and Classy, hope this look gave justice! What do you think? :)

Midriff: thefashonline (IG) | Sunnies: Ray-ban | Heels: Payless-Greenhills

1 comment:

  1. wow, all I can see are those abs! Amazing, do you work out?? :D

    Love from Norway,
    http://www.mrselle.com
    www.facebook.com/mrselleblog

    ReplyDelete