Monday, September 9, 2013

Now You See Me, Now You Don't

Yesterday (Sept. 8, 2013) KNk had a family day out, pre-celebration of baby diva's 5th month which is today by the way. It was a gloomy and rainy Sunday but that didn't stop us three from wearing Summery outfits haha, yes all three of us were wearing tank tops (We Go Out As A Team, remember?:) ). Here's what I wore



I was too lazy to put on my contacts so I decided to be a fab four-eyed person.



 Top: H&M | Shorts: Three Wishes | Sunnies: Ray-ban | Eyeglasses (frame): fabkikay (IG) | Clutch bag & beaded bracelet: The Belle Soeurs | Watch: Juicy Couture | Flats: FitFlop

The title of this post is inspired by the coolest heist film I've ever seen so far, NOW YOU SEE ME, not only is it star-studded, but the story and visual effects were just superb! I swear you should see this!! MUST-WATCH!!! If you loved Ocean's 11 to 13, you'll love this movie more!!! and... Dave Franco, oh my! I just love his appeal! haha


Okay now back to blogging about our day out, I was just a total fan of the movie that I really have to say my praises :) We had lunch at Kev & I's favorite buffet resto, Yakimix Trinoma. I was really craving for sushi that day! Here's what we had

I gotta learn how to make the food on my plate more presentable ei? 

I definitely loved the Fat beef Korean Style and the Kimchi Turnip (i'm not really sure, sorry)


Well I haven't taken photos of all the food we ate, you might be surprised teehee. I love going out with my family, always a happy and great day!



I know, I know, we are Red-Black-White-themed again. I told you these are our fave colors :) Colors of KNk.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment