Sunday, October 6, 2013

Threebies, No Way

Wow, I have been MIA for weeks. Well, first KNk caught a flu and it was baby diva who got sick for almost 2 weeks huhu, but we are all well now thanks to God. Second, we are busy preparing for Kena's Christening on the 27th, so I don't really have that much time to blog or take outfit shots. But I'm back, sadly, this isn't a happy blog, here's why...

Everyone has probably heard or seen Forever21ph's Photo Contest: Threebies, My Way. The moment I learned about it I immediately went to their site, read the mechanics and rushed to my closet to look for my favorite F21 piece. I was so eager to join the contest for this could be a once in a lifetime chance to be featured in Meg magazine with my favorite blogger Camille Co. I also shopped for new accessories that would go with the looks I'll be creating, BUT... to my dismay, my entry was never posted for an unknown reason. I submitted mine on October 3 but never have I seen it on their site. I'm pretty sure I followed all the rules, checked the sizeof my photo, checked my caption, checked on my outfit, if it is decent which I know is very decent, still it wasn't posted after 6 attempts of submitting. I was so disappointed and frustrated coz i could probably make the cut but I never had the chance. :( If only they gave notifications on why it can't be posted if there was really a break in the rules but I was left clueless. Today is the deadline of submission :( Sigh! Nevertheless, I'll just be posting the looks I've created.

My Forever 21 key piece is a sheer horse-printed Mustard long sleeves.
I chose this because I wanted to show that there's more to fashion with a year old top and how I transformed it to every season's trend. I also styled it the way it reflects my lifestyle.  

First Look: The Boss

For my first look, I opted to bring out the professional in me by just keeping the way it really is, tucked in a skort of a contrasting color to make my look more edgy. Completed the look with black peep-toe heels and clutch bag which makes my whole ensemble classy.

 Clutch: Betsey Johnson | Skort: thefashonline (IG) | Heels: Payless

Second Look: Night Out

For the second look, let's blot out the conservative facade of long sleeves. It's time for a night out! I went for what's in, crop top. Also, To give room for my F21 wooden bangle, I simply rolled my sleeves up, then just let the blings (F21 rings) do their thing.

Watch: Casio | Liquid leggings: Redhead | Lita boots: thegurlyshop_ (IG)

Third Look: Leisure Fun

For my 3rd look... surprised? Who says you can't cut the sleeves without damaging it? It's time to bring out your inner fashion goddess and do the trick. For a fresh and on-the-go look, I experimented with the sleeves and Voila! I came up with a flowy Halter top, now I can go for shopping and milk tea!

Scallop shorts: Three Wishes | Bag: Egg | Wedge: Shoo-in

For the three looks I also used the same Forever 21 gold dangling earrings and cross ring which suit any style, from formal to casual. So that's supposed to be my entry, so much for trying but better luck next time for me. 

**Credits to my personal stylists who also chose my accessories and heels for me: My husband Kev and bestfriend Dennica

No comments:

Post a Comment