Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Brow Studio experience

 A couple of days more and it's the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas! Ahhh I can almost feel it! :) especially being in the midst of a hustle-bustle scenario of people shopping in every mall, the jampacked grocery stores, and long queues in salons and spas. Ahuh!, well not only do we want to have a new set of wardrobe for upcoming Christmas parties & the noche buena, most (the La Femme community) want to look at their best too. And since it's only a tic toc away from TWO-O-O-FOURTEEN, we really gotta look our best, or like others would say, get a "new look". But to me, I only need a little bit of grooming plus a new shape.... for my brows. (Wow the intro, haha! result of MIA weeks, bumabawi lol)

I prefer eyebrow threading ever since I was in College, I was able to overcome the "tiis-ganda" session so I got used to the usual sting of it. But it was months til I got my brows threaded again so I'm kinda anxious to feel the pain I felt on my first time. Nevertheless I gotta do it! Here's why
doesn't look like a vain girl's right? haha

I was supposed to go to Lay Bare but I was number 20 on the list. Since I'm with baby diva I can't wait that long so we went to The Brow Studio (located at 5th Floor of The Block SM City North Edsa) instead. And I was happy that we did! 

There was no queue, as soon as we got there I was the next one. I like the ambience as well very comforting, and the staff were welcoming. I chose Brow Clean-Up Express (Combination of threading and tweezing to clean the existing eyebrow shape) which only costs  Php 188. Here are their other services and price list: 

The one who did my brows had very gentle hands, it wasn't that painful at all. The entire clean-up took for like 15 minutes only. So if you happen to go there, look for Ate Hope. She's so nice that she even allowed Kena to stay with me in the cubicle (that's coz she was having her tantrums). I like how she cleaned and re-shaped each of my brows to much defined ones. Look at my before and after photos:
Nice right? Would love to come back here as a regular customer! 

    xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment